TOPCOAT® F11® POLISH & SEALER KIT
Towels are high quality and come in various colors (Green, Orange, Black, White, Blue, etc)
TopCoat® Formula 11® is a Professional Sealer formulated to enhance, protect, & maintain any material or surface. F11® represents the next generation of TopCoat®'s water-based, “Eco” safe, highly Advanced Multi-Purpose & Multi-Use coating technology, complimenting our Professional line of TopCoat® sealers & products.
F11® Improves coating characteristics & performance vs. TopCoat® HPS, especially on dark colors, hides micro-scratches & swirl marks more effective, longer lasting, more durable, extremely hydrophobic (easier to use on glass), insane depth of image & shine, wickedly slick with improved easy-release and non-stick coating technology, designed to significantly reduce weathering, dirt & debris build-up on any surface, ECO Safe!
Because TopCoat® is silicone free, surfaces are not left artificially or dangerously slick.
TOPCOAT® KEY BENEFITS:
- Water-based formula, Eco Safe!
- No solvents or abrasive compounds.
- Easy Release Characteristics with Non-Stick Formulation
- No need to stir or shake.
- Polished surfaces are extremely hydrophobic (water-resistant) / ideal water repellent on all glass windows/windshields!
- No orbital or mechanical buffing required.
- Protect and reduce harmful effects from bird droppings, bug splatter, acid rain, brake dust, etc.
- Multi-purpose sealer coats, restores, & protects multiple surfaces & materials, even plastic!
- F11® can withstand high temperatures and isn’t flammable making it great for engines, glass stove tops, grills, etc.
TOPCOAT® KEY ADVANTAGES:
- Save time: Easy one-step hand application polishes in less than half the time it takes to wax!
- Coated surfaces are easier to maintain, remains cleaner longer!
- Saves time & money, one bottle of F11® does it all!
- Multi-surface application eliminates the need for other costly products.
- Clear formula: No unsightly white wax residue left behind!
- F11® maximizes depth of color & shine with minimal effort.
- Covers up light surface abrasions such as spider-web scratches/swirls.
- Superior results on dark colors!
- F11® is extremely slick, with its enhanced “easy release” characteristics!
- Multi-layer applications enhance product performance from protection to shine!
- The ultimate wax replacement sealer for your auto, bike, RV, plane, and more!
DIRECTIONS: For best results, apply to a clean cool surface, out of the sun, at ambient temperature. Spray F11® onto the surface you want to enhance, coat, & protect. Spread F11®, while hand buffing F11®, into the surface using a clean micro-fiber towel, flipping to a dry portion of the micro-fiber towel often during buffing. Final buff the freshly applied F11® with another clean & dry micro-fiber towel to ensure F11® is entirely polished into the surface, leaving a streak free, incredibly slick, and amazing shine. Coat one area or section at a time, move to the next, and repeat the process. DIRECTIONS For a professional level application: Apply F11® to a clean cool surface, out of the sun, at ambient temperature. Spray F11® heavily onto the entire surface of the vehicle, motorcycle, boat, truck, RV, etc. Let it sit for 10-20 minutes. Then, using a clean microfiber towel, rub all areas where F11® was applied. Final buff the freshly applied F11® with another clean & dry microfiber towel to ensure F11® is entirely polished into the surface, leaving a streak free, incredibly slick, and amazing shine.
NOTE: You will use more F11® on the initial coat. The more you use the less you use moving forward. F11®’s “Easy Release” & “Non-Stick” formula provides easy cleaning & easy maintenance once sealed with F11®. Eliminate washing entirely by applying multiple coats of F11®! Use F11® to enhance & restore painted surfaces, gloss or denim (matte), fiberglass, metal, chrome, glass, plastics, acrylic, rubber, vinyl, leather, & more. F11® provides incredible water shedding, beading, and repellency on glass, windscreens, & windshields – A must for ultimate visibility & driving safety.
LET STAND & CURE FOR 12-48 HOURS FOR IMPROVED COATING CHARACTERISTICS.
Towels come in various colors (Green, Orange, Black)
Attention: Not for use on control mechanisms (pedals, grips, steering wheels), walking surfaces such as floors, bench or cycle seats, brake drums and rotors, cycle tires, and other surfaces where slipperiness may be safety hazard. Not for use on your person.